My Commitment from beginning to end
- Initial phone call to establish availability for your chosen date and time
- Our first meeting at my home or a convenient location
- You need to be confident that I'm the right Celebrant for you!
- What ideas do you have in mind for your special day
- I will explain all legal requirements
- Complete the Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM)
- Complete and sign Agreement
- Our second meeting – preparation of your Ceremony which may include any rituals, readings, cultural wishes and presentation.
- Confirmation and names of Witnesses
- Names of Parents and Grandparents or anyone that you may wish me to mention during the Ceremony.
- Follow up emails and phone calls, no matter how large or small, we're working together to ensure your day is perfect.
- I am happy to travel within a 50 km radius, outside of this may incur an additional cost.
- Rehearsal at least one week prior to your wedding day and at an agreed date and time.
- Provision of PA system which will ensure your guests don't miss any of the special moments during your ceremony.
- Signing Table and Chairs if required.
- FINALLY! Completion and Lodgement with Births, Deaths & Marriages of your official paperwork.
A Wedding in the beautiful Hunter Valley or on the shores of stunning Lake Macquarie could there by anywhere more spectacular.
I am here to ensure that your wedding day and in particular, your vows, are memorable for not just both of you but also your family and friends. I am happy to work with you to create your personal ceremony for this very special occasion. Let's not forget, this is the most wonderful day of your lives.
If you're intending to have your ceremony in a remote place or on board a vessel or indeed a balloon, as there may be an extra charge.
Included in the cost of the Cermony is a non-refundable 25% deposit to secure my services, which is paid at the initial meeting. The deposit covers administrative costs and legal documentation required under the Marriage Act 1961. The balance is due and payable 7 days prior to the Wedding date.
Refund Policy: Not including the deposit, any additional fees are refundable should the couple cancel the ceremony more than 30 days in advance of the scheduled ceremony date.